Are you interested in an exciting and dynamic career opportunity with the region’s top Sports Marketing Agency? Do you have a passion for sports, with a focused and driven personality to match?
Our team at ESG is passionate about sporting excellence and achieving the best results for our clients. With a competitive nature and an indomitable team spirit, we are constantly on the lookout for dynamic and talented individuals to join us in defining the region’s sporting landscape with each signature event.
All current job vacancies at ESG are updated and posted below. Interested parties are required to send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise stated. If there is nothing of your interest at the moment, you are welcome to submit your resume to us for future reference.
1) Manager/Senior Executive , Account Management
Roles and Responsibility :
- Building new client relationship and maintaining existing client relationship with goal to increase client investment with the company
- Ensure that clients’ projects and objectives are fulfilled
- Plan, execute and monitor marketing activities if required
- Support the Business Development Team on sponsorship sales and proposal pitches
Job Requirements :
- 5 years and above relevant experience
- Diploma/Degree preferably in Marketing, Mass Communication or Sports Management
- Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent people skill
- Passion in Sports
- Sports Industry knowledge and experience will be an advantage
Interested applicants for the role of Manager/Senir Executive, Account Management , kindly email your resume with a current photo, indicationg your current and expected salary to email@example.com
2) Senior Marketing Executive
Roles and Responsibilities :
• To plan, execute and monitor marketing activities across our portfolio of sports related projects and events to ensure successful implementation and delivery.
• Analyse marketing and consumer research, calculate and manage marketing cost and budget as well as effectively apply the media and activation tools to achieve key planning objectives.
• To retain our portfolio of clients and seek to grow their investments with us.
• Establish & maintain strong client relationships through effective communication
Job Requirements :
• Degree holder with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent account management and people skills
• Knowledge of print, digital and broadcast industries
• Careful and meticulous. Able to work under pressure with little supervision
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Possessing experience in sporting industry will be a value-add
Interested Applicants for the role of Senior Marketing Executive, please send your resume with a current photo, indicating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the above 2 positions, Singaporean or PR need apply.